Most Frequently Asked Node.js Interview Questions
Here in this article, we will be listing frequently asked Node js Interview Questions and Answers with the belief that they will be helpful for you to gain higher marks. Also, to let you know that this article has been written under the guidance of industry professionals and covered all the current competencies. If you want to check your node skills online then you can visit our Node.js online test page.
- Is Nodejs asynchronous?
- Why is Node.js single threaded?
- What is authentication and authorization in node JS?
- What is Event Loop?
- Why node is faster than other programing languages?
- Why we used async & await in Node.js?
- What are the promises and how do they work?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of node JS?
- What is buffer and stream in Node.js?
- What is callback hell and how can it be avoided?
- What is Express?
- What do you mean by REST API?
- Why is Node.js so popular for REST API?
- What is blocking and non blocking in Node.js?
- Why is node called a non-blocking model?
- What is Closure in Node.js?
- What is Middleware?
- How do you authenticate API in node JS?
Node.js is an open-source and cross-platform development framework that uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model. In the blog post, a number of questions are discussed which will helpful for the candidates to understand the fundamental and advanced level features of Node.js framework. If you want to read answers of these interview questions then you can visit here.