The behavioral interview questions are the questions that aim to know your behavior in the past organizations and in the specific situations, where they want to know how you are going to act on them in case any such situation arises in the future. The way you answer these questions helps the interviewer in determining your potential concerning your abilities, problem-solving skills, and your personality.
Most Frequently Asked Behavioral Interview Questions
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- How do you handle a challenge?
- Tell me about a time you set a goal for yourself. How did you go about ensuring that you would meet your objective?
- What do you do if you disagree with someone at work?
- Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. What did you do to correct it?
- Let’s say you need something important from a coworker and that person isn’t responding. How would you deal with this?
- Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours.
- Give me an example of a time you managed numerous responsibilities. How did you handle that?
- Tell me about a time you were dissatisfied with your work. What could have been done to make it better?
- Tell me about a time you had to raise an uncomfortable issue with your boss.
If you want to read more than you can visit here.
Recommended interview questions for you
Originally published at https://www.bestinterviewquestion.com.