Top 10 Cultural interview Questions
These are the questions asked by the interviewer in any of the interviews no matter from which domain you belong. These are the questions that help the interviewer to select the perfect fit for their company out of all the shortlisted candidates. Here every individual will be judged based on their values, beliefs, and their ways of working corresponding to the company’s culture or environment.
Most Frequently Asked Cultural Interview Questions
1. What gets you excited about coming to work?
2. What did you like most/least about your last company?
3. How could a manager best support you?
4. What blogs or websites do you visit regularly?
5. Are you still friends with any previous colleagues?
6. What do you do for fun?
7. What does a successful company culture look like to you?
8. How do you stay organized?
9. Describe a time when you exceeded people’s expectations.
10. If you do not get this position, what will be your next career move?
Here in this article, we will be listing frequently asked Cultural Interview Questions and Answers with the belief that they will be helpful for you to gain higher marks.
Recommended interview questions for you
Originally published at https://www.bestinterviewquestion.com.