In the process of getting the job, a face-to-face interview is something that makes candidates a bit nervous about what kind of questions might be asked. Don’t worry, our experts have prepared the list of personal assistant questions that are going to help you in your interview.
Most Frequently Asked Executive Assistant Interview Questions
1. How do you anticipate the needs of an executive?
To develop the skills to anticipate your executive’s needs requires a lot of experience and time. Here are a few ways that would help you-
- Create good chemistry
- Use your initiative and be proactive
- Understand each other’s expectations
- Think like your executive
- Seek a mentor
- Thrive not survive
2. What software programs have you used in the past?
It is recommended you go through in detail the software programs that you have used in the past. Answer this question in three ways:
- Explain the software program in detail, if you observe that the interviewer is not familiar with it.
- Then explain for what purpose you are using this software and what kind of goals will be achieved.
- Try to find something from the job description that can be leveraged from these software programs
3. What strength do you have that helps you excel as an executive assistant? Why?
Before answering this question go through all workplace strengths and find which suits you the most. Communication skills must be that one strength every executive assistant should have.
- They should be able to anticipate their needs.
- Should reflect their executive’s value.
- Should be resourceful and adaptable to work in any environment.
- Should side by side check for special projects and keep running offices also.
- Build a good company culture.
Go through as many questions as you can. Last but not least — Take care of what you wear and how you stand in front of the interviewer.
All the best :)
Originally published at https://www.bestinterviewquestion.com.